South Stack Lighthouse was built by Trinity House in 1809 on a small island off the north west coast of Wales.

Cookie Control

The cookies on this website are disabled.

This can be changed at any time by selecting "Allow Cookies" below.

Note: "Session Cookies" are currently allowed by default as these are essential for Logging-in to this site as well as carrying out essential maintenance.