In order to "Contact Us" You will first need to register on Our Website and be logged-in
- What Information Is Collected ?
- Using Your Personal Data
- What Is Never Asked For ?
- What We Do Not Store
- Access To Your Information
- Cookies Policy
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- Your Profile Review
"We" "Us" "Our" means timaustin.co.uk (Also written as: TimAustin.co.uk both with or without the preceding www).
"You" "Your" means site visitor, also the person reading this policy.
"Site" "Website" means timaustin.co.uk.
"Submission" "Message" - means the sending / submitting of a completed Contact form.
What information is collected ?
Information that You provide to Us for the purpose of registering with Us including Your:
- Telephone Number(s);
- Email Address;
- Any other information that You choose to provide.
- Your Password - although You password is not visible to any human / staff;
When You register on Our Website we collect the following information:
- Your name;
- Your Chosen Username;
- Your Email address;
- The IP address You were using at the time of registration;
- Whether or not You agreed to Our Website Terms and Conditions;
When You send Us a message via Our Contact Form, We collect the following information:
- Your name;
- Your Email address;
- Your Username;
- Your User ID;
- Your IP address used at the time of submitting Your message to Us;
- The Submission ID - A unique ID given to Your submission;
- The Subject of Your Message / Submission;
- The contents of Your Message / Submission - this is the information You put into the "Message" area of Our Contact form;
Using Your Personal Data
We may use Your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Send to You the Goods, or Services, purchased via the website;
- Send statements and invoices to You, and collect payments from You;
- Send You email notifications which You have specifically requested;
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by, or about, You relating to the website.
We will not, without Your express consent, provide Your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of Direct Marketing.
We may disclose information to employees, in order to fulfill orders, such as passing your address to our shipping/dispatch department.
In addition, we may disclose information about You:
- To the extent We are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings, or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend, Our legal rights(including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset, which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Any information that we hold about You, will be kept secure, on Password- and Firewall-Protected computers. Our Office computer is password protected, and all files containing all, or some, of Your information are also password protected and encrypted with 256-bit encryption technology.
You are responsible for keeping Your Password and User Details confidential. You should not share Your login details with anyone, as You are responsible for all activities within Your login/account.
What is never asked for ?
You will never be asked for:
- Your Password(s)*;
- Debit Card details;
- Credit Card details;
- Bank Account details by any means whatsoever, including but not limited to:
- Writing (Conventional Post);
- FAX (Facsimile);
- Text (SMS);
- In person;
Any such requests should not be entertained, do not click on any links in emails where any of the above information is requested - such emails are called "phishing" (as in fishing) emails.
If You are ever asked for any of the above details, by anyone claiming to be from or associated with TimAustin.co.uk, by any means, do not give out any of Your details. Please contact Us and let Us know, providing as much information as possible. Such emails for example, are called "spoof" emails.
The only time You may be asked for credit/debit card details will be after You have proceeded to checkout at which point You will be taken to the PayPal website which is protected by the highest level of encryption currently available on the internet. Ensure that when You enter Credit/Debit Card or Bank Account details, the web address in Your browser begins with: HTTPS (s referring to secure).
* The only time You will be asked to present/enter Your Password(s) will be when You are logging in to Our website.
What We Do Not Store
We do not store:
- Credit Card Details;
- Debit Card Details;
- Bank Account Details;
Access To Your Information
You can gain access to information held about You by logging in to Our Website and navigating to Your Profile.
You can access Your Submissions by logging in to Our Website navigating to the "My Submissions" menu item in the "Your Account" module that appears on selected pages once You have logged in.
When You have accessed Your list of Submissions You have options, including:
- Downloading selected Submissions in PDF format;
- Exporting Submissions in CSV format;
- Viewing selected Submissions;
- Deleting selected Submissions;
Once one or more Subvmissions are deleted the deleted Submission(s) are deleted entirely from our database and will no longer be accessible or available.
A cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The text file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve Our web site's usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website, and to personalize our website for you. If we choose to partner with advertisers, our advertisers may also send you cookies.
The following links provide information on how to enable or disable cookies using a web browser:
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Google Chrome.
- Apple Safari (IOS) (iPhone, iPad).
- Google Android.
You can learn more about cookies at AboutCookies.org .
Google Analytics Cookies used are as follows:
_gat is a Cookie used by Google Analytics to throttle (control the speed of) the request rate.
_ga and _gid is used to distinguish between multiple visitors who may be visiting Our Website at the same time.
Cookie _gat has a default expiration time of 1 minute, unless deleted / cleared by You (via Your browser), before that time.
Cookie _ga has an expiration time of 2 years, unless deleted / cleared by You (via Your browser), before that time.
Cookie _gid has an expiration time of 24 hours, unless deleted / cleared by You (via your browser) before that time.
Our Website CMS (Comtent Management System) uses Session cookies and are deleted when you close your browser.
Session Cookies are essential to keep users logged in to Our Website.
We also use a cookie called: cookiesDirective. This cookie is used to remember your Cookies use choice.
The information above is believed to be true at the time of writing this update and is provided in good faith.
Cookies, generally, may be classed into one of two types: Session or Persistent.
A session cookie is usually deleted when your browser is closed down, a Persistent Cookie however remains on your computer for a fixed length of time.
While the session cookies may be used, they do not allow Us to identify You personally - they allow Us to develop Our site so that it gives You a better experience.
Also, they allow tracking of any affiliate platform advertising.
California Consumer Privacy Act
We acknowledge the existance and principles of the California Consumer Privacy Act.
On the above basis we have a document California Consumer Privacy Act
Your Profile Review
A review does not neccessarily mean any changes have occurred.