This Policy explains the Advertising Policy of TimAustin.co.uk
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy:
"We" "Us" "Our" means timaustin.co.uk.
"You" "Your" shall mean the user using Our Site.
"Site" "Website" means TimAustin.co.uk.
"Advertiser" shall mean any person or business engaging this Site for the purpose of placing advertising.
"Advertisement" "Advertising" shall mean any text, image(s), or combination of text and image(s) which promotes the Advertiser, Advertiser's Product(s) and/or Advertiser's Services.
"Site Administration" means people who administer / administrate Our Website.
From time-to-time timaustin.co.uk may accept Advertising / Advertisements for placement on Our Website.
Advertisements placed on Our Website will be reviewed by Site Administration before being published, and at random intervals thereafter to ensure that advertised Bussinesses, Products, and/or Services continues to conform to Our Advertising Policy.
Any Advertisement that is subsequently found to be linked to, or promoting, one or more Person, Business, Product, and / or Service that breaches this Policy will be terminated without further notice.
Advertisements must clearly represent the Person / People, Business(es), Product(s), Service(s) being advertised.
Examples of Advertisements / Advertising that will not be accepted includes but is not limited to:
- Weapons and/or Weaponry;
- Illegal drugs, including their manufacture, sale, and / or consumption;
- Illegal drugs paraphenalia;
- Illegal acts, including but not limited to:
- Money laundering;
- Selling, or promoting, smoking including smoking products to persons below the legal age for smoking within the United Kingdom;
- Selling, or promoting, alcoholic beverages to persons below the legal age for their consumption within the United Kingdom;
- Theft, whether physical or copyright;
- Criminal damage;
- Hate, and/or violence based on for eample Religion, Ethnicity, Gender or Sexual orientation, Political orientation;
- Get rich quick schemes;
- Uncertified Pharmaceutical products;
- Adult content, including
- Adult "toys";
- Be likely to subject Our Website to prosecution;
- Be in conflict with Our Website ("Conflict of Interest");
- False, fraudulent, misleading, or deceptive;
- Offensive, profane, vulgar, obscene, or innapropriate language / images;
- Defamatory, slanderous, libelous, and/or unlawful content
- Non-accredited college(s), school(s), university or universities;
- Content that depicts a medical condition, or disability, in a derogatory or inflammatory manner;
- Advertisements that are detected by Our Anitvirus package as "Dangerous";
- Website(s) that are reputed for sending sp*am;
Advertising Type or Style
Due to the nature of certain types of advertising, such as flashing images, or rapidly changing images, We may reject such advertisements on the basis that they may trigger such medical conditions as Epilepsy and/or Migraine.
The placement of Adertising / Advertisements does not imply endorsement of the Business(es), Person / People, Product(s), Service(s) unless explicitly stated by Us.
We will never knowingly run an advertisement that is misleading, untrue, agressive, or offensive.
This Advertising Policy may be updated and / or altered at any time. It is Your responsibility to read and understand this Policy.
If You have questions, or require clarification of any points in this Policy you should use the Site Contact Us form accessible from the "My Account" user menu accessible to You after You have logged in to Our website.